Concerns or complaints relating to an administrative incident or occurrence during school hours can usually be resolved by discussing the situation with the Director and/or Associate Director.

A grievance relating to a classroom situation may be discussed with the instructor or the Director of Training. If the grievance is not resolved satisfactorily or the student requires confidentiality, the grievance may be presented to the Director and/or the Associate Director by a personal interview or by written form. Every effort will be made to resolve any or all grievances or concerns with the best interest of both the student and the school taken into consideration.

A student that has followed the school's grievance procedures, but the concern has not yet been resolved adequately, can contact the school's Accrediting Commission or the Bureau for Postsecondary Education (BPPE) that governs the California Postsecondary and Vocational schools.

Schools accredited by (ACCSC) the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges must have a procedure and operational plan for handling student complaints. If a student does not feel that the school has adequately addressed a complaint or concern, the student may consider contacting the Accrediting Commission. All complaints considered by the Commission must be in written form with permission from the complainant(s) for the Commission to forward a copy of the complaint to the school for a response. The complainant(s) will be kept informed as to the status of the complaint as well as the final resolution by the commission.

A copy of the Commission's Complaint Form is available at the school or on-line and can be obtained by contacting the Director or the Associate Director. Please direct all inquiries to:

Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201-3062
Web Site: (Student Corner)
(703) 247-4212

Any questions a student may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) at:

Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833-2944
Web Site:
By e-mail to:
Toll Free (888) 370-7589 or Fax (916) 263-1897